Manav Rachna International University, invites applications for its short term course on 'Anti Doping' for the academic year 2014. Eligible students can apply online by logging on to the official website of the university.
Anti-doping plays an important role in sports. It ensures that all spectators and participants of sports are confident that the competition is fair and that the word 'champion' reflects the integrity of all the athletes who compete. Sports can be exciting, challenging and rewarding. However, the legacy of sports is severely damaged, and the integrity of athletes is undermined, by the use of performance enhancing drugs and doping activity. This course aims at imparting knowledge about various aspects of anti-doping measures.
We, at Oneindia Education, appreciate the initiative that Manav Rachana International University has planned to organise with its 'Anti Doping' course. Wishing the course to be resourceful and beneficial in all aspects of students' welfare and lifestyle.
- Doping and Nutritional Supplements
- Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE)
- Structure of Anti Doping Organisation
- Testing Procedure / Test Distribution Planning
- Sample Analysis and Accredited Laboratories
- Sample Collection Procedure
Physiotherapists/ Sports Persons/ Nutritionists/ Medical Doctors/ Sports academicians and practitioners etc.
After doing this course the person will be eligible to work as Dope control team member and will be called by NADA for covering various sporting events.
Number of seats:
30, the candidate needs to register early to confirm his/ her seats. Seats will be allotted on first-come-first-served basis only.
- For MRIU Students: Rs. 1800/-
- For outside students: Rs. 2,500/-
- Last date to apply: 13 June, 2014
- Course starts: 14 June, 2014
- Course ends: 15 June, 2014
For more details, click here.