The High Court of Madhya Pradesh has declared the online preliminary exam result of the Civil Judge exam. Candidates who have appeared for the online preliminary exam held on March 20 can check their MPCJ result 2021 on the official portal - mphc.gov.in. The exam authority has released the category-wise list of candidates qualified for the Main examination. One can check their Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge result 2021 Prelims using their application number and name of the candidate. Check the MPCJ result 2021 pdf and other details below.
MPCJ Result 2021
|Organiser||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Prelims Exam Date||March 20, 2021|
|Mains Exam Date||July (tentative)|
How To Check Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Result 2021?
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court - www.mphc.gov.in.
- Click on the link, 'Result of online prelims of m.p.civil judge class-ii (entry level) exam-2019 (phase-ii) along with application form for mains exam' on the homepage.
- The MPCJ Prelims result 2021 pdf page will open.
- Check the Madhya Pradesh High Court result 2021 using the application number and name of the candidate.
- Download the MPCJ exam result 2021 and take a print of the same for future reference.
Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Prelims Cut-off
|Category||Cut-off Marks||Number of Qualified Candidates|
Earlier, the High Court of Madhya Pradesh has released the recruitment notification for filling Two Fifty Two (252) vacancies to the post of Civil Judges Class II through direct recruitment. It has accepted online applications from September 22 to November 11, 2020. The selection of the candidates will be based on the written exam (Prelims and Mains) followed by an interview. The shortlisted candidates will be paid emolument in the scale of Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44,770 per month as specified in the MP High Court recruitment notification.