The Ministry Of Finance issued a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO). Interested candidates can apply on or before 27, February 2017.
Essential details about eligibility criteria for AAO job 2017:
All the aspiring candidates will be provided with the essential details about the AAO recruitment below. Candidates need to have a glance on the eligibility criteria decided by Ministry of Finance who wish to apply for AAO jobs in 2017.
Ministry Of Finance Recruitment details:
- Name of positions: Assistant Account Officer
- Vacancy details: 643 posts.
- Category: All over India.
- Application mode: Offline
- To apply: 27, January 2017 to 27, February 2017.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Ministry of Finance AAO job must possess Graduation degree from any recognized board or institution.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the available vacancy should not be more than 56 years.
- Reserved category applicants will get the age relaxation as per the Ministry of Finance norms.
- Period of deputation: The initial period of deputation will be for 3 years which can be extended or curtailed.
Date to remember:
The last date for the acceptance of application form 27, February 2017.
Emoluments given to employee:
Candidates who will be appointed successfully for Ministry of Finance AAO post, they will get the salary pay band of Rs 9,300- Rs 34, 800 plus Rs 4,800 has grade pay as per the organization norms.
This vacancy is on deputation basis from among the staff in Central/ State Govt/ PSU.
How to apply?
- Aspirants who want to apply for AAO post must follow the instructions given below.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website http://finmin.nic.in/
- Choose the appropriate link and download the application format.
- Fill the application form as in prescribed manner and must attach the required copies of the particulars with the application form.
- Enclose the complete application in an envelope and send to the below-stated address within 30 days.
Government of India,
Ministry of Finance,
Department of Expenditure,
Controller General of Accounts,
Mahaleka Niyanthrak Bhawan,
Block E, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi.