Ministry of Defence has released an employment notification for the recruitment of various posts. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through offline mode before January 13, 2018.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment vacancy details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- No. of Vacancies: 291
- Application mode: Offline
- Last date to apply: January 13, 2018
Educational Qualification for Ministry of Defence recruitment:
- Candidates must have passed 10th / 12th from the recognized board/university.
Age limit for Ministry of Defence recruitment:
- Candidates must have minimum age 18 years and upper age must be according to the posts requirement.
- The relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of the organization.
Selection Process for Ministry of Defence recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Qualifying Tests, Written Test, and Physical Standard.
Pay scale for Ministry of Defence recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Material Assistant||Rs. 29,200/-|
|Tradesman Mate||Rs. 18,000/-|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||Rs. 18,000/-|
How to apply for Ministry of Defence recruitment?
- Candidates should go to official website of the organization or official notification that is given below to get the format of application form.
- The application should be written in prescribed format with the required information.
- The application should be attached along with copies along with all relevant documents and certificates and passport size photo etc.
- An application should reach address tuned below.
- The Late or incomplete application will not be accepted by the organization.
Important dates for Ministry Of Defence recruitment:
- Last Date to submit application form: 13 January 2018
- Closing Date to send application for Far Flung Areas: 21 January 2018
For more information about the job notification, click here
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed