The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Cell admit cards have been released on the official website.
When is the exam conducted?
MHT CET exam would be conducted on May 11, 2017.
How many students are appearing for the exam?
About 3.8 lakh students have registered for the entrance examination.
Why is the entrance test conducted?
Note: The candidates can download the admit cards till May 11, 2017.
How to download MHT CET 2017 admit cards?
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on admit cards link flashing towards the right side under the quick link section.
- Enter the application number, password and security key. Enter login
- Your admit card will be displayed. It will have all the information regarding exam center etc.
- Download and take a print out.
About the paper pattern:
As per the official notification, MHT CET 2017 will be held in three shifts on May 11. There are three papers:
- Paper 1 (Mathematics) will be held from 10 am to 11.30 am.
- Paper 2 (Physics & Chemistry) from 12.30 pm to 2 pm and Paper 3 (Biology) from 3 pm to 4.30 pm.
- Admit cards available from April 24- May 11, 2017.
- Date of MHT CET 2017 exam- May 11, 2017.
- Declaration of results- On or before June 4, 2017.