Maharashtra's State Common Entrance Test Cell has released the MHT CET PCB Admit Card 2021. The Maharashtra CET hall tickets for the Physics Chemistry Biology (PCB) group have been announced. The candidates should note that the engineering, pharmacy, and agriculture stream exams began on September 21 and will end on October 1, 2021.
Candidates who have registered for the MHT CET 2021 exam for the PCB group can get their hall tickets from the official website cetcell.mahacet.org. To download their admit cards, candidates must follow the steps given below. The direct link to access the Maharashtra CET hall tickets 2021 has also been mentioned below.
To check the hall tickets quickly, candidates should have their application number and date of birth ready. Candidates should also make a copy of their admit card and bring it with them to the examination hall. They will not be allowed to enter the exam venue if they fail to do so for any reason. If there is a problem with the admit card, the exam authority should be notified.
Maharashtra CET PCB Admit Card 2021
|Exam||MHT CET - PCB 2021|
|Organiser||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Admit Card Date||September 20, 2021|
|Exam Date||September 21 to October 01|
Maharashtra CET PCB Admit Card 2021: How To Download
- Candidates should visit cetcell.mahacet.org, which is the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell's official website.
- Click the MHT CET Admit Card link on the homepage.
- Candidates will be taken to a new window where they must provide the above-mentioned information, such as their application number and date of birth.
- The hall tickets will appear on the screen when you click login.
- Candidates should double-check the information and save it for future reference.
The MHT CET 2021 exam will be held in two shifts, one in the morning and another in the afternoon. The morning shift will start at 9 a.m. and last till 12 p.m. The second shift will start at 2 p.m. and last till 5 p.m. Candidates should check the official website for further information.