All India Management Association (AIMA) has announced exam dates of Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2017 which is to be held in the month of February.
The paper based test will be conducted on February 5, 2017 while the computer based test will start from February 10, 2017.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination can also apply
- Minimum marks obtained by the applicant in the qualifying degree should be 50%
- Minimum marks for students from SC/ST category is 45%
Exam Pattern for MAT:
- The examination will have 200 questions, 40 questions in each section
- Each right answer will add one mark in the score
- Each wrong answer will deduct 0.25 mark from the score
- The test is of 150 minutes duration
There are five sections in the paper:
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Indian and Global Environment
- Mathematical Skills
The last date to apply is October 31, 2016.
MAT is conducted four times a year by AIMA. After the exam, the scorecard is released. Using the MAT scores one can apply in various management colleges for admission in MBA programs. The candidates are selected for GD/PI in the management colleges on the basis of their academic record and MAT score.