Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal, announces short term programme on "Recent Trends In Solar And Wind Energy".
The programme is organised by Department of Mechanical Engineering (MANIT).
About the training programme:
- Aims to create awareness and popularise solar and wind energy technology.
- Insight into fundamentals of solar and wind energy
- To acquaint the participants with modern techniques of solar and wind energy generation and its utilisation
- Learning and training about recent advances and best practices in solar and wind energy.
- Identifying R&D areas in solar and wind energy
Themes for the training programme:
- Basis of solar and wind energy technology
- Prospects of solar and wind energy
- Overview of solar thermal systems
- Design of flat plate collectors
- Solar water heating systems
- Solar air heating systems
- Wind energy resource assessment
- Wind turbine design and technology
- Wind far, and siting
- Off-shore developments
- Remote sensing in wind energy
- Recent R&D in solar and wind energy
- Simulation and modelling softwares
Students, research scholars, faculty, basic science and industry people.
- Faculty of academic and research institutes: INR Rs. 2000/-
- People from industry and commercial organisations: INR Rs. 3000/-
- Students and research scholars: Rs 1000/-
The training programme will be conducted from 7th - 11th Feburary, 2014.
For further details click here