The results of odd semester exams have been declared by the Mangalore University. Candidates can view their respective result from the official website.
The University conducted the BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, BBM, BBA, B.Sc (fashion design), BHM, BHS, B.Sc (FND), BASLP, BSW, BA (HRD) courses exams in October/ November 2017.The individual results of colleges would also be uploaded on the respective portals of the colleges.
How to check Mangalore University UG results?
- Visit the official website of Mangalore University
- On the homepage, towards the bottom side, click on the link 'Nov/Dec 2017 Exam Results' under the 'Academics' section
- A new page will open displaying the names of courses whose results have been published
- Enter your registration number in the space given and click on 'Check Result'
- The Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and save it for further reference
How to apply for Mangalore University revaluation?
- Students who wish to apply for revaluation may do it through their colleges before January 10, 2018, AM Khan, Registrar (evaluation) said.
- Those willing to apply for re-evaluation can download the marks cards from the website.
About Mangalore University:
The Mangalore University was established in September 1980. It is a public state university. The Mangalore University has 25 PG departments and 207 affiliated.The university imparts higher education in the field of arts, commerce, science, law, and management.
In the eighties and early nineties, prestigious engineering colleges such as the Manipal Institute of Technology and the National Institute of Technology Surathkal were affiliated to Mangalore University.