The results of Madhya Pradesh Board of School Education (MPBSE) HSC Class 10 and HSSC Class 12 released on the official website.
When was the exam conducted?
- The MP Board class 10 exam commenced on March 2, 2017, with Third Language (General) paper and concluded on March 27, 2017, with Second and Third Language (General)/ Hindi while the Class 12 exam commenced from March 1, 2017, with (Special Language Hindi).
How many students appeared for the exam?
- As per reports, over 7 lakh students appeared for the exam.
How to check the result?
- Log on to website
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter your roll number, semester name, etc in the space provided
- Click to submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print out and save for future reference.
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education was established in 1965. It subsequently began the process of conducting examinations for Class 10 and Class 12.
The Board was founded for the promotion and development of Secondary education in Madhya Pradesh. It has the power to regulate, supervise and control school education in Madhya Pradesh. Its primary function is to prepare academic programs and organize examinations, especially for state level High School Certificate (HSC or Class 10) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC or Class 12).
The main purpose and duties of the board are to recommend the syllabus, propose rules and specify courses of instruction and textbooks, teaching by correspondence courses, recognition of higher school and higher secondary schools in Madhya Pradesh.