The LIC Housing Finance Ltd has announced the recruitment process for the post of Assistants and Assistant managers. There are a total of 264 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Out of the 264 vacancies that are available for the application process, 164 posts are for the post of Assistants and the Assistant Manager post has 100 posts. The job location is all over India in various states of the country.
Important Dates for LIC Housing Finance Ltd Recruitment 2017:
- The applications began on August 24, 2017.
- The last date to apply for the recruitment process is September 7, 2017.
- The online examination for the post of Assistant Manager will be on October 10, 2017
- The online examination for the position of Assistant will be on October 12, 2017.
Pay Scale for LIC Housing Finance Ltd Recruitment 2017
- The pay scale that is mentioned in the notification is Rs.21,236 per month for the candidates who get through the recruitment process for the post of Assistant. This will be provided along with other allowances and benefits that
- The pay scale offered for the positions of Assistant Mangers is Rs.49,805. There are other allowances and benefits that will be offered.
Eligibility for LIC Housing Finance Ltd Recruitment 2017
- The candidates applying for the position of Assistant needs to have a graduate degree in any discipline with 60 per cent marks.
- The candidates who are applying for the post of Assistant Manager must have an MBA in any discipline with 60 per cent aggregate marks.
- The candidates must also have basic skills in computers.
- The candidates must belong to the age group of 21 to 28 years as on July 1, 2017.
- IBPS examination scores are not needed to apply for the positions.
Selection Procedure for LIC Housing Finance Ltd Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the positions of Assistants and Assistant managers will involve an online examination and an interview.
- The examination will involve 200 multiple choice questions which will be for 200 marks.
- The duration for the examination will be 120 minutes.
- The examination will involve the following areas - English Language, Logical Reasoning, general Awareness and Numerical Ability.
- A negative marking of 0.25 will be present for each wrong answer.
Application Fee for LIC Housing Finance Ltd Recruitment 2017
An application fee of Rs.500 will have to be paid through any of the online mode - credit card, debit card or net banking, for candidates to enter the recruitment process and take the online test.
How to Apply for LIC Housing Finance Ltd Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website - www.lichousing.com
- Check for the recruitment notification
- Read through the notification carefully and make sure you are eligible to apply
- Click on Apply Online
- You will be directed to the registration page
- Enter your details in the space provided
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport size photograph and a signature
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee
- During the course of filling of the application form, if you can't fill the full application form, then you can save the data that you have already entered.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated, and sent to the mobile number and the email that you provide during the time of registration.
- Later when you want to continue filling the application form, you can use these credentials, the provisional registration number and password, to log in and complete the registration process.