Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) Housing Finance Ltd (HFL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistants, Associates and Assistant Manager posts. The recruitment notification was released for a total of 300 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online. Candidates have to meet all the eligibility criteria set by the LIC HFL to register online. The selected candidates can earn up to Rs 56,000 per month. The selection of the candidates will be based on an online written examination followed by an interview. Interested candidates can apply online until August 26, 2019. Check eligibility and exam pattern below.
|Name Of The Posts||Assistants, Associates and Assistant Manger|
|Organisation||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor degree in any discipline for Assistants and Associates Manager|
|Skills Required||computer skills|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary Scale||Rs 13,980 to Rs 56,000 per month|
|Application Start Date||August 8, 2019|
|Application End Date||August 26, 2019|
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 Vacancies
- Assistants Manager - 125 vacancies
- Associates Manager - 75 vacancies
- Assistant Manger - 100 vacancie
- Assistants Manager - Graduate (minimum aggregate 55% marks)
- Associates Manager - Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and CA-Inter
- Assistant Manger - Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and two-year full-time MBA
The minimum age limit to apply online is 21 years. The maximum age limit is 28 years. However, age relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and PWD categories.
All candidates have to pay Rs 500 plus GST (18%) as application fee through online mode. Candidates should note that the application fee is applicable to all candidates and non-refundable.
- Assistants Manager - Rs 13,980 to Rs 23,870 per month
- Associates Manager - Rs 21,270 to Rs 35,960 per month
- Assistant Manger - Rs 32,815 to Rs 56,000 per month
Candidates have to appear for the online written examination followed by an interview. The online written test consists of English language, logical reasoning, general awareness and numerical ability/quantitative aptitude. Candidates who rank above the cut-off score in online examination will be called for interview.
How To Apply
Candidates are required to apply online through LIC HFL's website - www.lichousing.com. One should visit the "Careers" tab on the homepage to start the application process.
LIC HFL Important Dates
- Starting date of online registration and payment of fees - August 8, 2019
- Closing date of online registration and payment of fees - August 26, 2019
- Downloading of call letters - September 9, 2019
- Online Examination for Assistant/Associate/Assistant Managers - October 9 or 10, 2019