Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA), Mussoorie has released a job notification inviting applications candidates for the recruitment process for Professor posts. Interested applicants can apply on or before the last date, December 13, 2017.
Candidates must check the official notification for eligibility and other details before they apply for the post of Professor. There are two posts available for the recruitment process. Candidates must apply for the post only if they are eligible.
Eligibility for LBSNAA Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must have a post-graduate degree in Economics from a recognized institute or university or its equivalent.
- The candidates must have 10 years of experience in teaching, research or training or in the field of administration.
- Candidates with a Doctorate degree in Economics will be preferred.
The candidates must make sure that they fall into the age limit of maximum of 56 years.
How to Apply for LBSNAA Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration - www.lbsnaa.gov.in
- Click on the link that reads 'Vacancies' under the 'Quick Links' tab
- Find the recruitment and download it
- Read the recruitment notification
- Along with the notification, there will be an application form
- Download the application form
- Fill in the details in the space provided
- Attach a recent passport size photograph and other important details.
- Send the application form to the following address- Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration