Applications are invited by Karnataka State Police (KSP). It is looking out for 1638 Armed Police Constable (Men) Post. Details of the this recruitment is listed below.
Name of the post and Number of posts vacant at KSP
- Total Number of Posts: 1638
- Name of the Post: Armed Police Constable (Men)
Who is Eligible for Armed Police Constable (Men) Post
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes mandatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job. Candidates need to be sslc or equivalent certificate holder
- General: 18-27 years
- SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A,2B,3A & 3B: 18-27 years
- Tribal: 18-30 years
How to Apply ?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents. This application should reach before the last submission date given below.
- GM , 2A,2B, 3A,3B: Rs 250
- SC,ST,CAT-01 & Tribal: Rs 100
What are the Important Dates Associated with Armed Police Constable (Men) Post
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 05 February 2016.
- Last for payment of the online application fee: 06 February 2016.