Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited application for the recruitment of Group-C-Technical & Non-Technical Posts. There are 1543 vacancies available for the recruitment process. Candidate can apply online on the official portal of the commission.
The interested candidates can apply for position before the last date which is December 28, 2017.
The candidates are suggested to read the notification to know about the eligibility and qualifications before they apply for the post.
Vacancies for KPSC Recruitment 2017
- Kannada : 44 Vacancies
- English :49 Vacancies
- Hindi : 46 Vacancies
- Urdu : 48 Vacancies
- Mathematics : 38 Vacancies
- General Science : 35 Vacancies
- Social Science : 42 Vacancies
- Computer Teacher : 34 Vacancies
- Physical Education : 45 Vacancies
- Office Superintendent : 02 Vacancies
- Warden : 76 Vacancies
- Computer Assistant : 43 Vacancies
- Wardens (Women) : 49 Vacancies
- Hostel Superintendent (Men) : 201 Vacancies
- Hostel Superintendent (Women) : 221 Vacancies
- Accounts Assistant : 18 Vacancies
- Superintendents (Men) : 04 Vacancies
- Superintendents (Women) : 03 Vacancies
- Art & Craft : 48 Vacancies
- Arts : 04 Vacancies
- Ashrama School Teachers in the Department of Scheduled Tribe Welfare : 493 Vacancies
Eligibility for KPSC Recruitment 2017
The candidates need to check the official notification for more information related to qualification for each post.
Age Limit as on November 01, 2017
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years
Selection Process for KPSC Recruitment 2017
The selection process will involve a written competitive test.
Application Fees for BEL Recruitment 2017
- For Candidates from unreserved categories, the fee is Rs. 600
- For candidates from General and OBC categories, the fee is Rs. 300
- For candidates from SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen categories, the fee is Rs. 50
- The fee can be paid through online mode.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website -kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on 'Notification' section
- Find the notification and read through it carefully
- Go to the application link and apply online.
- Fill up the application form and attach the necessary documents (mentioned in the notification)
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature in the space provided.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Download a copy and take a print out for future use.