Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT Kerala 2016) exam dates are out. The exam will be conducted on April 3 by Kannur University, Kannur, under the supervision of the Admission Supervising Committee and Fee Regulatory Committee, Kerala.
KMAT exam is being conducted to offer admission into the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at professional colleges in Kerala.
The entrance examination is proposed to be held in all the district centres of Kerala, depending upon the total number of the applicants in each centre.
Candidates should have completed graduation from any recognised university or institution with minimum of 60 percent marks in all examinations (from SSLC onwards).
- Duration of the exam : 3 hours.
The paper will consist of total 180 questions from the following listed topics:
- English language usage and reading comprehension: 50 questions
- Quantitative aptitude: 50 questions
- Data sufficiency and logical reasoning: 40 questions
- General knowledge and contemporary business scenario: 40 questions
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are required to apply at the official website
- The last date for submit online application: March 20
- KMAT Kerala Exam Date: April 3