Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) has invited applications for Engineer, Operator, Senior Operator and Technical Assistant posts. There are a total of 42 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
The candidates are requested to check the official notification and make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application. The candidates who are eligible and interested can apply on the official website.
The job location is notified as Bengaluru, Karnataka and Trivandrum, Kerala.
Important Dates for KELTRON Recruitment 2017
The last date to apply for the recruitment process is November 22, 2017
Vacancies for KELTRON Recruitment 2017
- Engineer: 03 Vacancies
- Technical Assistant : 06 Vacancies
- Senior Operator : 02 Vacancies
- Operator : 31 Vacancies
Eligibility for KELTRON Recruitment 2017
- The candidates need to have passed their B.E./B.Tech/Diploma/ITI in a relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- The candidate need to check the official notification for more information.
- Maximum age limit is 36 years as on January 01, 2017.
Selection process for KELTRON Recruitment 2017
The selection process will be based on written test, skill test, Group Discussions and interview process.
Application Fees for KELTRON Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST categories do not have to pay the fees.
- Candidates who belong to other categories have to pay Rs. 250 as application fees.
How to Apply for KELTRON recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website- keltron.org
- Click on 'Career' and then 'Openings to careers.
- Find the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
- Check if you are eligible for the post.
- Click on the application link and apply online by
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Upload scanned copies of your recent passport size photographs and signature.
- Pay the application fees before the last date.
- Submit the application form.
- Download a copy and take a print out for future use.