The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala has released the KEAM 2018 entrance exam date for Engineering on the official website. CEE Kerala has only released the exam date and is yet to announce the application date.
As per the official notification, "Candidates who wish to get admission in the various Engineering Courses in Kerala shall have to appear and qualify in the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination to be conducted by the CEE, Kerala."
About KEAM 2018 exam schedule:
- As per the official notification, KEAM 2018 Engineering Entrance Examination is scheduled for 23 April 2018 and 24 April 2018 for candidates seeking admission to various Engineering programmes in the state of Kerala.
- KEAM 2018 exam will be conducted in 14 District Centers in Kerala besides Mumbai and New Delhi in India and Dubai in UAE.
KEAM 2018 Entrance exam important dates:
The Entrance Examination for admission to Engineering courses in Kerala, for the year 2018-19 will be conducted as per the following schedule:
|Paper I (Physics & Chemistry)||April 23, 2018 (Monday)||10 AM -12.30 PM|
|Paper II (Mathematics)||April 24, 2018 (Tuesday)||10 AM -12.30 PM|
KEAM 2018 Exam Pattern:
- KEAM 2018 engineering entrance exam will comprise of objective type questions.
- Candidates will attempt the exam in offline mode and will be given two and a half hours time to complete the same.
Application Process for KEAM 2018:
- The application process for KEAM 2018 registration is yet to begin.
- CEE Kerala is expected to share the important dates for Registration window, application fee, mode of payment, etc soon on its official portal.