The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala has released an official notification regarding an extension of Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) 2017 registration process.
According to a notice released, all the candidates who are planning to take admission in professional degree courses can complete the application process up to 5 pm on March 9, 2017.
All the candidates interested in applying need to be intermediate (class 12) pass from a recognized state board/university with minimum 50 per cent in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
While SC candidates are exempted from application fees, candidates belonging to general category have to pay Rs 1000.
- The examinations will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ).
- Each paper will have 120 questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- There will be 1 mark negative marking for every wrong answer.
Dates to remember:
- The paper I- Physics and Chemistry will be held on April 24, 2017, at 10 am-12:30 pm.
- Paper II- Mathematics will be held on April 25, 2017, at 10 am -12:30 pm.
How to apply:
All the candidates need to apply online at the official website.