The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has released the KCET result 2020. According to the sources, the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) exam result 2020 was released on August 21. The KCET exam result 2020 date was confirmed by the Deputy Chief Minister of Karnataka CN Ashwathnarayan. The KCET 2020 result was released on August 21 at 12:30 pm. Candidates who have appeared for the written examination held on July 30 and 31 can check their KCET examination result 2020 on official site - kea.kar.nic.in. Explore all the details about KCET 2020 results.
Dr Ashwathnarayan CN conducted a press conference and released the KCET result 2020. He also congratulated all the students who appeared the exam during the COVID pandemic.
ಸಿಇಟಿ ಫಲಿತಾಂಶಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಎಲ್ಲಾ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿ ಮಿತ್ರರಿಗೆ ನನ್ನ ಶುಭ ಹಾರೈಕೆಗಳು.— Dr. Ashwathnarayan C. N. (@drashwathcn) August 21, 2020
Congratulations to all the students for #KCET results. My best wishes for your future endeavours.
View your results here: https://t.co/hcJ0UpK3tD
KCET Result 2020 Date
|Exam||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Organiser||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|KCET 2020 exam date||July 30 and 31, 2020|
|KCET answer key 2020||August 4, 2020|
|KCET result 2020 date||August 21, 2020|
|KCET result 2020 time||1 PM|
KCET Result 2020 Live Updates
- State Higher Education Minister and Deputy Chief Minister CN Ashwathnarayan announced the KCET 2020 results on August 21.
- KCET result 2020 scheduled to be released on August 20. However, the result was delayed and postponed to August 21.
- A total of 1.95 lakh students had appeared for the KCET exams amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The exam was conducted maintaining the social distance and other safety measures.
- The exam was held at 497 exam centres spread across the state.
- The sources suggest that Ashwathnarayan will release the KCET exam result 2020 after holding a press conference.
- The result will be released at 11 AM on August 21.
- Minister will also reveal the information related to cut-off and fees for counselling.
How To Check KCET Result 2020?
Step 1: Visit the official websites - kea.kar.nic.in or cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
Step 1: Find the KCET exam result 2020 link on the homepage.
Step 3: Click on the KCET 2020 result link.
Step 4: Enter the mandatory field.
Step 5: Submit the KCET result 2020 and take a printout for future reference.
KCET 2020 Result: Details To Check
Candidates are advised to check all the meticulously on the KCET 2020 rank card. Explore the list of details to check.
- CET Number
- Subject-wise marks
- Total marks
- Qualifying marks
What After KCET Exam Result 2020?
Candidates should check all the details meticulously on the marks memo. It is advised to keep the hard copy for future reference. Candidates who qualify in the exam can appear for the KCET counselling and seat allotment.
How To Challenge KCET Result 2020?
KEA will give an option to challenge the KCET 2020 result within three days of declaration. Candidates can raise objection in case of any issue with the qualifying marks, missing rank or incorrectly marked version code on KCET 2020 result. It is advised to visit the official site to challenge the KCET result 2020.
Earlier, the Karnataka High Court dismissed the pleas regarding the postponement of KCET 2020 and ordered to conduct the exam as scheduled.
KCET 2020 Toppers
In thepress conference conducted by Ashwathnarayan, KCET toppers have been announced.
- Rank 1 - Rakshith M
- Rank 2 - Shubhan R
- Rank 3 - M Shashank Balaji
- Rank 4 - Shashank P
- Rank 5 - Sandeepan Naskar
- Rank 6 - Nakul Abhay Bapat
- Rank 7 - S Srivas
- Rank 8 - Advaith Prasad Curpod
- Rank 9 - Gaureesha Kajampady
- Rank 10 - Deepit S Patil
- Rank 1 - Varun Gowda A B
- Rank 2 - Sanjana K
- Rank 3 - Lokesh B Jogi
- Rank 4 - Arnav Aiyappa PP
- Rank 5 - Prajwal Kashyap
- Rank 6 - Chinmaya S Bharadwaj
- Rank 7 - Pavan S Gowda
- Rank 8 - Mayur S Chittaragi
- Rank 9 - H C Gourish
- Rank 10 - Jathin A L D
KCET 2020 Statistics
- Number of students appeared - 1.95 lakh
- KCET Physics - 1,75,428 candidates (90.23% of those enrolled)
- KCET 2020 Chemistry - 1,75,337 (90.10%) attending the exam on July 30.
- For KCET Biology - 79.90% Attendees
- KCET 2020 Mathematics - 91.92% Attendance