The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the Kerala Administrative Services (KAS) Preliminary Exam 2020 result. The KAS Prelims result 2020 was released on the official site - keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates who have appeared for the written examination of Kerala PSC Preliminary held on February 22 can visit the official website to check Kerala KAS PSC Prelims result 2020. Check the complete details about KAS Prelims result 2020.
KAS Prelims Result 2020: How To Check?
Step 1: Visit the official website - keralapsc.gov.in
Step 2: Go to the 'Results' section on the homepage
Step 3: Click on "The Preliminary Screening Test List - Deputy Collector (SR For SC/ST) - Land Revenue Department"
Step 4: Check the roll number and download the result PDF
Step 5: It is advised to save a copy for future reference
What After Kerala KAS Prelims Result 2020?
Candidates are advised to check the details meticulously and keep the hard copy of result pdf for future reference. The qualified candidates will be called for the final examination, i.e., Descriptive Test.
The official notice reads, "The following is the list (The Preliminary Screening Test List) containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be called for Final Examination (Descriptive Test) for selection to the post of Deputy Collector (SR for SC/ST) in Land Revenue Department ( Cat No: 289/2018) on Rs. 45,800-89,000/- prepared on the basis of the OMR Test held on 26-09-2019."
KAS Mains Exam Date 2020
- The KAS Mains examination will be held on November 20 and 21.
- The admit cards for the KAS Mains 2020 exam will be available on the official site from November 6.
- Candidates are not required to submit any special confirmation for appearing the KAS Main examination.
- The Main exam will be conducted in Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam and Kozhikode.
- One can request the KPSC for rechecking their answer scripts before September 9.
Also Read: Top 10 Universities In Atal Ranking 2020