The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has started accepting the Karnataka KCET 2021 application form. Candidates who satisfy the prerequisites set by the State Common Entrance Test (CET) can apply online for the KCET 2021 exam between June 15 and July 10. The exam authority will accept KCET application form 2021 in online mode. The KCET registration 2021 process include filling of the application form, exam fee payment, uploading of the documents and submission.
Earlier, the government has postponed the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2021 scheduled in July due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Aspirants are advised to keep visiting the official portal for the latest information. Explore how to apply online for KCET 2021 exam.
How To Fill Karnataka KCET 2021 Application Form?
- Visit the official website of KEA - https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/
- Click on the link "UGCET-2021 Online Application"
- Go to the New User
- Fill in all the mandatory fields
- Upload the required documents along with photograph and signature.
- Pay the KCET 2021 application fee.
- Submit the KCET 2021 application form.
- Download the Karnataka KCET application form 2021 and keep the hard copy for reference.
KCET 2021 Exam Details
|Exam||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Organiser||Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)|
|KCET 2021 Application Dates||June 15 to July 10, 2021|
|Last date to pay the application fees||July 13, 2021|
|Exam Fee||Rs 500|
|Admit Card||August 13, 2021|
|Exam Date||August 28 to 30, 2021|
KCET 2021 Exam Schedule
- August 28, 2021: Biology (10:30 am to 11:50 am)
- August 28, 2021: Mathematics (02:30 pm to 03:50 pm)
- August 29, 2021: Physics (10:30 am to 11:50 am)
- August 29, 2021: Chemistry (02:30 pm to 03:50 pm)
- August 30, 2021: Kannada Language Test (11:30 am to 12:30 pm)
Every year, KEA conducts the KCET exam for admissions to various courses such as undergraduate Engineering, Technology, Yoga and Naturopathy Farm science and Pharma courses. The KCET exam will be held in a pen-and-paper-based test.