After all the major papers have got over, today's Karnataka II PUC Hindi exam paper was an icing to the exams cake as students found it easy to write. A paper that did not consume much of the students' time, Hindi exam gave students the much-needed refreshment after their toil in the other important subject exams.
How did the Karnataka II PUC Hindi exam go?
As students called it easy, the exam took place with little to no tension amidst students. In an exam centre at Jayanagar, there were 302 students present for Hindi exam while for the Telugu exam, only one candidate had registered and appeared.
"It was an easy paper and I finished it in around half an hour prior to the given time," said S Mrinalini, a student. Carrying a total of 100 marks, the paper was timed for three hours.
Hindi Exam Paper Analysis
- The first part had two sections the one marks and the three marks that had six and five questions respectively.
- The second part had four one mark questions that required students to explain the question with reference to the context based on who said the dialogue in the question to whom in the textbook lessons. Another set of ERC questions that carried three marks were also given in this part with a choice of answering any two out of the four.
- The third part also followed the same pattern as that of the other parts that were packaged with one mark and three marks. It had six one mark and five three marks out of which any two 3 marks could be answered.
- The fourth part had one-word answers and five marks questions
- The fifth part had one mark questions that comprised of correcting the grammatically incorrect sentences, fill in the blanks, tenses, match the following, finding the gender, picking the odd one out, prefixes and suffixes.
- The sixth part consisted of essay questions, comprehension and translations.