The Karnatak Arts College invites application for admissions to Bachelor Of Tourism Administration (BTA) for the academic session 2017-18. Interested candidates can obtain the applications from the office of the Department Of Tourism Studies, Karnatak College campus during office hours.
Admissions are now available for these courses
- Bachelor of Tourism Administration (BTA)
- Master of Tourism Administration (MTA)
For BTA degree:
- Candidates should possess PUC II/ 10+2 or equivalent. (GM-40%, SC, ST, CAT-I 35%)
For MTA- P.G. degree:
- Any degree from a recognized University. (GM-50%, SC, ST, CAT-I 45%)
For 5 years Integrated MTA:
- Candidates should be holding PUC II / 10+2 or Equivalent in any Stream. (GM-40%, SC, ST, CAT-I 35%)
- In BTA VI Semester, there is one month Job Training and in the X Semester, the students have to undergo for 3 months Job Training.
- This is much helpful to the students in getting opportunities in various Companies.
- During this period they may get placements in the various Companies.
Important date to remember:
- Last date for issuing and submission of application form: 15 June 2017.
- Entrance test: 17 June 2017 at 11:00 a.m in the MTA Department Karnatak Arts College Campus, Dharwad.
- The cost of the prospectus with application forms is Rs. 200/- (For SC/ ST/ Cat- I: Rs.100/-)
- General Merit [GM]: Rs.18,000/-
- OBC: Rs.17,163/-
- SC/ST Cat-1: Rs.13,480/-
- (NOTE: Fees Structure is subject to Change)
For more information, visit the official website.
Tourism is most emerging sector of economy in India and also it is one of the most rapidly growing areas of creative and competitive commercial activity with huge potential of showcasing India's multifaceted culture and cuisine to the travelling public both indigenous and international and at the same time of generating vast employment opportunities in transport and hospitality sectors and of earning foreign exchange.