The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(JSSC) has declared the recruitment of candidates for police radio operators and sub inspector wireless posts. The Commission has invited the applications for the same and interested candidates can apply on the official website.
The selection process will include four rounds which will have - preliminary examination, main examination, physical fitness test and a medical examination The preliminary and main exams will
include objective an d multiple choice questions.
The preliminary exam will have questions related to general studies, general science, general mathematics, mental capacity and basic knowledge of computers, and will have a total weightage of 120 marks. The syllabus for the same can be found on the official website.
Important Dates for JSSC Police Radio Operator and Sub Inspector wireless Recruitment Exam
The Final date to submit your applications is September 2, 2017 by 5 PM. The last date to submit the fee is September 7, 2017 and the tentative dates for the preliminary exam is November 6 to Movember 17, 2017.
How to Apply for JSSC Police Radio Operator and Sub Inspector wireless Recruitment Exam?
- Visit the official website of JSSC- http://www.jssc.in/
- Click on the link that reads - Online Application for Jharkhand Police Radio Sub Inspector Wireless Competitive Examination-2017
- Click on Register
- Fill in your details in the space provided
- Login and apply for the post you want to go with
- Submit the applications
- Download and take a print out for future reference