Alagappa University invited applications for the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Assistant-cum Typist, Cashier, Master Technician, Arts & Crafts Instructor, Manager-cum Care Taker, Lab Assistant and Assistant Sergeant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 08 October 2015.
Alagappa University Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) - 01 Post
2. Junior Engineer (Civil)- 01 Post
3. Junior Assistant-cum Typist- 23 Posts
4. Cashier- 01 Post
5. Master Technician- 01 Post
6. Arts & Crafts Instructor- 01 Post
7. Manager-cum Care Taker- 01 Post
8. Lab Assistant-01 Post
9. Assistant Sergeant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Alagappa University Various Jobs:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) - B.E. degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum of THREE years field experience.
- Junior Assistant-cum Typist-I or II Class B.C.A / B.Sc. (Computer Science) or any other Bachelor's Degree with PGDCA qualification.
- Cashier- First or Second Class Bachelor's Degree of a University (50% or B grade)
- Master Technician- Master's Degree in Life Sciences/Applied Sciences/Animal Sciences/Veterinary Sciences.
- Arts & Crafts Instructor- A pass in S.S.L.C. and Technical Teachers Certificate in Arts & Crafts.
- Manager-cum Care Taker- Any Bachelor degree with first or second class with knowledge in Computer Applications.
- Lab Assistant-Higher Secondary with Science Subjects as optional / PUC passed.
- Assistant Sergeant-Ex-servicemen not below the rank of Junior Commissioned Officer.
Selection Procedure for Alagappa University Various Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
Last Date to Apply: 08 October 2015
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents to: The Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi 630003 so as to reach on or before 08 October 2015.
About Alagappa University:
Alagappa University is on about 420 acres (1.7 km2) in the business town of Karaikudi in Sivaganga District in Tamil Nadu, India. Karaikudi is 400 km south of Madras on the Madras-Rameswaram line and is accessible from Tiruchirappalli and Madurai in about 2 hours by road and rail. This seat of higher education has emerged from the galaxy of institutions founded by R.M. Alagappa Chettiar. Alagappa University was brought into existence by a special Act of the state government in May 1985 with the objective of fostering research, development, and dissemination of knowledge.