Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released the results of the MBBS entrance exam of 2017. Candidates can check their result from the official website.
When was the exam conducted?
- The MBBS exam was conducted on June 4, 2017, in two shifts- from 10 am to 12.30 pm and from 3 pm to 5.30 pm to fill 200 medical seats including 50 in Karaikal, Puducherry.
About the paper pattern:
- The paper had 200 objective-type questions with 60 questions per section for Biology, Chemistry, and Physics with 10 questions for English.
How many candidates appeared for the exam?
- About 1,89,663 repeat candidates appeared for the exam which was conducted at 399 centers in 75 cities across the country.
- Candidates who clear the paper can appear for counseling from June 28, 2017. The rank letters will be provided after July 15, 2017.
How to check JIPMER MBBS 2017 results:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link to the examinations tab.
- Follow the notification that says "Result for MBBS (2017-2018 Session) - held on 04.06.2017"
- Enter your details in the fields provided.
- Download the results and take a print out for further reference.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed