JEE Advanced 2018 Mock Test has been published by the IIT Kanpur. JEE Advanced Exam is going to be held on May 20, 2018. The mock test can be accessed by anyone who visits the website.
JEE Goes Online
This is the first year that JEE Advanced exam will be a computer-based test (CBT). Until last year, the exam was conducted in offline mode.
How to take JEE Advanced 2018 Mock Test?
In order to take JEE Advanced 2018 Mock Test, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to JEE Advanced 2018 official website: www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on the link provided for Mock Test
- The mock test screen will appear
- Click on the sign in button without entering any credentials
- In the next screen, you will be provided instructions for the CBT. Read them carefully and click on Next.
- Read all the instructions and select your default language from English and Hindi.
- Agree to the declaration and click on 'I am ready to begin'
- The mock test will start
JEE Advanced 2018 Mock Test Pattern
- Each subject has three sections
- The first two sections for each subject has eight questions and the last section has four questions based on two paragraphs provided
- In total there are 20 questions from each subject.
- There will also be a timer on the top right corner of the screen which will denote the time which has passed since you started the test.
- The mock also allows a student to navigate between subjects and separate sections