The result for B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com.BBA/ BCA/ B.Com. (H)/ B.A. Eng.(H) 2nd Semester (CBCS) Examination 2018 has been published by the University of Jammu.
Where To Find The Jammu University 2nd Semester Results?
The Jammu University degree results can be accessed from the official website of the varsity, coeju.com.
Jammu University Results Re-evaluation
Candidates can apply for revaluation from the official website.
Jammu University Re-evaluation Date 2018
The line for re-evaluation will be open from Oct 3, 2018 onwards after 4 pm.
How To Check Jammu University 2nd Semester Results?
In order to check Jammu University 2nd Semester Results, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to www.coeju.com
- Click on the latest results you are checking for
- Check your results in the pdf file opens next
How To Apply For Jammu University 2nd Semester 2018 Revaluation?
In order to apply for Jammu University 2nd Semester 2018 Revaluation, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website www.coeju.com
- Click on Re-evaluation of 2nd Semester icon, fill up their Roll No. and a prefilled candidate specific re-evaluation form will pop-up.III. Select the subject(s) in which the candidate is desirous of availing the reevaluation.
- After submitting the same, the form can be printed on A4 size page.
- The fee can be deposited either by old system of depositing in J&K Bank designated Branches or by availing on-line payment gateway (at step IV above) and make payment with net banking, debit/credit card.
- In both payment modes, the physical form along with proof/receipt of fee payment should reach the University before the last date