The admit card for the Joint Entrance Test for MSc (JAM) has been released by The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay on the official website. Candidates can view their respective admit card from the official website.
The exam is scheduled to be conducted on February 11, 2018, for admission to MSc (two years), Joint MSc-PhD, MSc-PhD dual degree, and other post & bachelor's degree programmes. The mock examination link has also been generated on the website so that students can check out their level of preparations.
JAM Exam Schedule 2018:
- Session I: 9 am to 12 pm - Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG) and Mathematical Statistics (MS)
- Session II: 2 pm to 5 pm - Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH)
- CCMN 2018 (Counseling Body for admission to NITs & CFTIs) and IISER Pune and Bhopal will also admit candidates through qualified JAM 2018 scores.
How to download JAM 2018 admit card?
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on 'JAM 2018 admit card link'.
- In the provided fields, enter your enrollment ID/email ID, password and numerical solution for verification.
- Click on submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the same and take a printout of future reference.
General Instructions for JAM 2018:
- JAM 2018 is a Computer Based Online Examination. It will be held on 11 February 2018 (Sunday).
- JAM 2018 is open to all nationals (Indian/Foreign).
- Candidates seeking admission to the academic programmes covered under JAM 2018 need to appear in JAM 2018. There is no age restriction.
- Admission to most of the Academic Programmes at various institutes will be made on the basis of merit in JAM 2018.