Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has invited applications for candidates who are eligible for the posts of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Assistants, in numerous ISRO units across India. The last date for application is July 31, 2017. The interested aspirants can apply on ISRO's official website - isro.gov.in.
A total number of 311 positions are made available for the post of Assistants and for Upper Division Clerks 2 posts are available.
When is the test?
The test will be conducted on October 15, 2017. The centres available for the test are Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
What is the Eligibility for Application?
- The candidate must have a graduate degree in any subject with first class from a recognized institute.
- There is no relaxation in qualification or marks for reserved categories.
- The applicant must belong to the age group of 18-26 years as on on July 31, 2017.
- Btech and BE graduates are not eligible to apply for the assistant or UDC post.
- Candiditate can apply for different posts under same or different zones, but cannot apply for same post in different zones.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website - isro.gov.in
- Click on the Career section in the homepage.
- Check the details of the notification.
- Fill in your details on the application form and submit.
- A registration number will appear. Note it down for future reference.