The Indian Navy has called for interested and eligible candidates of Nepal and Bhutan to the posts of Sailor for the Artificer Apprentice (AA) for the year 2017. Candidates can apply for the posts through the Indian Navy official website in the required format. The last date to apply for the post is on or before December 19.
Sailor - One post
Eligibility criteria for Sailor:
The candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) examinations with amajor in Maths or Physics.
The candidates should have had at least a minimum experience in any of the relevant field.
For General: The candidates should have been born between August 1, 1997 and July 31, 2000
For OBC/ SC/ ST: As per the rules, the reserved category candidates may apply in the required format.
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of written examination, Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination and Personal Interview.
For both General/ Reserved category candidates, the fees is Rs 60
How to apply for the post of sailor in Indian Navy:
- Log on to the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on "Join Navy" tab on the top of the home page
- Click "Ways to join Navy"
- Choose "Sailor"
- Fill the online application form as per notification
- Download the form and take a print out of it
- Check your details once
- Send the application with required documents affixing a postal stamp of Rs 10 to the following address: 'Post Box Number 476, Gol Dak Kkana GPO, New Delhi- 1100001'
Deadlines to Note:
- The last date for submission of online application is December 19
- The last date to receive application is December 26
- For candidates from remote area, the last date to receive application is January 2.