Indian Institute of Science is offering a short term course on Nonlinear and Adaptive Control Design for faculty members and practising engineers. The course will provide an insight about the theme as well as good exposure about a few selected research topics.
- Introduction and Motivation
- Overview of Linear Modern Control
- Dynamic Inversion Design
- Lyapunav Stability Theory
- Back-Stepping Design
- Neuro-Adaptive Control
- Model Reference Adaptive Control
- Advanced Concepts in Adaptive Control
- Differential Geometric Control
- Sliding Mode Control
- Selected Topics from Literature
Faculty members and practising engineers in the disciplines of Aerospace Engineering, Control and
Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Systems and Control, Robotics etc.
Faculty of engineering colleges recognized by
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- National Institutes of Technology (NIT's) and
- National Institute of Technical Teachers' Training & Research (NITTTRs)
12-16 June 2017
Single room accommodation is available on the Institute campus at the Hoysala House subject to
availability. The participants have to request in advance along with the registration form for such
accommodation. The lodging charges will be Rs.1500/- per day for Industry participants and
Rs.1000/- per day for self-support college teachers and scientists from national R&D labs.
Selected teachers will be paid TA at actual subject to the limit of Three tier AC train/bus fare by the shortest route from the place of work to Bengaluru and back. However, the maximum TA payable is Rs.3000/-. They will be provided with a daily allowance of Rs.500/- towards boarding and lodging as per QIP rules, and will be supplied with the course materials. The lodging charges will be Rs.300/- per day. Local participants will be paid DA at Rs.150/- per day for 5 days.
How to apply
Download the online application form, fill it and send it to The Officer-in-charge, Centre for Continuing Education, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru - 560 012
Number of seats available
- Private Industries : 15,000 INR
- Academic Institutes, Govt. R&D Labs: 10,000 INR
Last date to apply is 15 May 2017