Indian Air Force has released the admit card for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT). Candidates can download their respective admit cards from the official website.
Educational Qualification For Indian Air Force Recruitment
- For Flying Branch post: Candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% of marks and have passed maths and physics at 10+2 level.
- For Ground Duty Technical Branch post: Must hold four-year graduation/integrated post graduation in engineering/technology and have passed maths and physics at 10+2 level.
Age Limit For Indian Air Force Recruitment
- For Flying Branch post: 20-24 years
- For Ground Duty Technical post: 20-26 years
- For Ground Duty Non Technical post: 20-26 years
How To Download Admit Card For Indian Air Force Recruitment
- Candidates should visit the official website of Indian Air Force.
- The official page for candidate login will be opened.
- Enter the following details in the blank fields in order to login email id, password & captcha code. Click on login.
- After successfully logging in, candidates will be able to view and print their respective admit card.
- The admit card can also be downloaded from the official website of AFCAT/Air Force.
Indian Air Force AFCAT Important Dates
- Date of examination: February 25, 2018
- Admit card available: February 7, 2018
For more information about the notification, click here.