Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT-K) for the recruitment of 4 Project Associate and Project Manager posts. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts:
- Project Associate - 2 posts
- Senior Project Manager - 1 post
- Senior Project Associate - 1 post
Who is Eligible for the IIT Kanpur Job?
- Project Associate: Candidates must have completed B.Tech (Materials Science / Engineering) or M.Sc(Physics) from a recognised university/Institute
- Senior Project Manager: Candidates should have first class in post graduate degree. 12 years of experience in the relevant field is mandatory
- Senior Project Associate: Candidates should have completed B.Tech (Materials Science or Engineering) / M.Sc. (Physics or Chemistry + 1 year experience)
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
The address where the applications need to be sent is, The Coordinator, Centre for Nanosciences, Northern Lab -II Extension, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (INDIA).
Important Date to Apply for the Job:
- Last date to apply: May 2, 2016.