IIT Gandhinagar invites applications for its summer internship programme for the academic year 2014. The programme is aimed at building strong ties with other institutions through research at IITGN. Students can apply online by logging on to the official website of IIT Gandhinagar.
The programme strives to bring together students and faculty from prominent institutions across the country to IIT Gandhinagar's campus. It will allow visitors to participate in on-going research projects, undergo mentorship by IIT GN faculty and develop close partnerships and collaborations between respective institutions.
Students pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree at a prominent institution in India.
At least 2 months within summer break of IITGN
- Applicants are required to work with an IITGN faculty. Applicants are advised to review the list of participating faculty along with the description of projects being offered.
- Applicants may apply for internship with only one participating IITGN faculty; based on their interests and prior experience they are free to apply for internship with faculty/ projects outside of their declared degree specialisations.
- Applicants will be required to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.
Provisions for student interns:
- Weekly stipend of Rs. 1000/-
- Free accommodation; students are required to pay for their own food/ mess charges.
Last date to apply: 15th March, 2014