Indian Institute of Information Technology Trichirappali also known as IIIT Trichy, has invited applications for the recruitment of candidates for the non-teaching positions in the institute. The institute comes under the purview of NIT Trichy and the recruitment is for temporary basis.
There are a total of 11 vacancies that are available for the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are requested to check the official notification, and read through the information related to eligibility. If they are eligible, then they can apply for the post.
Important Dates for AP India Post Recruitment 2017
- The notification was released on October 25, 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application is November 14, 2017.
Vacancies for the IIIT Trichy Recruitment 2017
- Accountant : 01 Vacancies
- Technical Assistant : 04 Vacancies
- Library Assistant : 01
- Assistant : 04 Vacancies
- Multi -Tasking Staff : 01 Vacancies
Pay Scale for IIIT Trichy Recruitment 2017
- Accountant: Rs.30,000
- Technical Assistant: Rs.30,000
- Library Assistant : Rs.30,000
- Assistant : Rs.17,000
- Multi -Tasking Staff: Rs.13,000
Eligibility for IIIT Trichy Recruitment 2017
The candidates are required to check the official notification for information related to educational qualifications as it is different for each post.
The Age Limit
- Multi-Tasking staff and Assistant post - The maximum age limit is 27 years
- The candidates must check the official notification for the age relaxation rules and information related to other posts.
Selection procedure for IIIT Trichy Recruitment 2017
The selection procedure for the recruitment will be based on a written test and an interview process.
How to Apply for IIIT Trichy Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of NIT -nitt.edu
- Click on 'IIITT NonTeaching Recruitment' link in News and Circular on the homepage.
- Find the notification and read through it carefully.
- Download the applications form and fill in your details.
- Paste your recent photograph and attach important documents.
- Send in the applications to - The Mentor Director, Indian Institute of Information Technology Tiruchirappalli National Institute of Technology Campus, Tiruchirappalli - 620 015.