Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of various posts. Candidates may appear for the walk-in interview on January 10, 2018. The posts are purely contractual.
IGNOU vacancy details:
- Name of the Post: Consultant, Senior Consultant, Academic Associate.
- No. of posts: 03
Education Required for IGNOU Recruitment:
- The candidates are required to have Master Degree in Economics with a minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC category) and NET qualified, Ph.D. as per UGC guidelines.
- For Consultant post: Requires Teaching, Research experience of about 5-7 years.
- For Senior Consultant post: Requires Teaching, Research experience of minimum 10 years.
- For Academic Associate post: Requires 3-5 years of work experience.
Age Limit for IGNOU Recruitment:
- The maximum age limit for the post is 69 years.
Payscale for IGNOU recruitment:
- For Academic Associate: The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.30,000-Rs.50,000 per month.
- For Consultant post: The candidates will receive Rs.40,000-Rs.60,000 per month.
- For Senior Consultant post: The selected candidate will get Rs.50,000-Rs.70,000 per month.
How is the selection process done for IGNOU recruitment?
- The candidates are selected for their performance in written exam & interview.
How to apply for IGNOU recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are invited for the walk-in interview to be held on 10 January at 11.30 a.m.
- Interested candidates are requested to bring their Bio-Data along with the one set of Certificates relating to their Academic Qualifications and Experience and other testimonials.
- The candidates are required to arrive for the interview at Board Room, VC Block, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi.
Important dates for IGNOU recruitment:
- The last date to apply for these Posts 10 January 2018.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed