The results of CS Foundation Exam June 2017 is released by Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) today. Candidates can check their result on the official website. Candidates can also check their individual subject-wise break-up of marks on the website.
When was the ICSI CS Foundation exam conducted?
- The CS Foundation exam was held on June 3 and June 4, 2017, at various test centers.
How to check the ICSI CS Result 2017?
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on 'Result of CS June 2017 Exam'.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth (DOB) in the space provided.
- Click on 'Submit'.
- Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it for further reference.
About the Paper pattern:
- The examination was held in computer base mode.
- The paper comprised 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- All the questions carried 2 marks each.
- The total duration of the exam was 90 minutes.
The courses offered by ICSI:
- PMQ course in Competition Law.
- Integrated Company Secretaryship Course (full-time).
- Company Secretaryship qualification course.
- New Syllabus For Executive And Professional Programmes.
- Post Membership Qualification(PMQ) Courses.
- Certificate Courses.
- Certified Banking Compliance Professional Course.
- Certificate Course on Valuation.
- List of Candidates Successfully Completed the Valuation Course.
- Corporate Compliance Executive Certificate.
- ICSI-III Compliance Governance and Risk Management in Insurance.
- ICSI-IGNOU Course.
- ICSI - ICSA London Course.
- ICSI-CISI Membership and Qualifications.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) was set up under the Act of Parliament, i.e., Company Secretaries Act, 1980, for the regulation and development of the profession of company secretary in India.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India awards the certificate of bestowing the designation of Company Secretary(CS) to a candidate qualifying for the membership of the Institute. It was in 1960 that the Company Law Board started a course in Company Secretaryship leading to the award of Government Diploma in Company Secretaryship. As the number of students taking up the Company Secretaryship course grew, the Government promoted on 4th October 1968, Institute of Company Secretaries of India under Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 for taking over from the Government the conduct of Company Secretaryship examination.