The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released the Chartered Accountant (CA) exam day guidelines for students/examinees. It has released ICAI CA guidelines for students to follow on exam day. Candidates who are aspiring to appear for CA May/ July 2021 (Foundation, Intermediate or Final course) examination can check the ICAI CA exam day guidelines on the official site. Institute has also released important instructions for students related to COVID. Explore ICAI guidelines for students on the exam day.
ICAI CA Guidelines For May/ July 2021 Exam
- Candidates need to carry a hard copy of the ICAI CA admit card to the examination centre as per the reporting time.
- It is advised to start early to reach the examination centre to avoid huge crowds at the centre.
- One should carry a valid photo identity card for verification along with the other related documents.
- Students may carry a transparent water bottle.
- Test takers need to carry their own pen, pencil, scale, calculators, water bottle, etc
- Candidates who have completed their exam in time will be allowed to exit from 4 pm onwards.
- In case a candidate is minor, he/she must undertake the consent of his/her parents by filling up of form available along with admit card.
Also Read: CA Exam Date For July 2021 Schedule Released
ICAI CA Exam Day COVID-19 Guidelines
- Students shall continue to wear a face mask all the time.
- Candidates must ensure that they do not have any COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Aspirants should maintain social distancing at the examination centre at all the time.
- One can carry 50/100 ml bottle of hand sanitizer to the exam centre.
- Students shall be subject to thermal temperature scanning and sanitization of hands at the entrance.
- Candidates will not be allowed inside the examination hall having a body temperature of more than the prescribed limit.
List Of Barred Items In ICAI CA Exam 2021
- Mobile Phones
- Smart Watch
- Electronic Gadgets
- Books & Written Materials