The exam day guidelines for the CA December 2021 examinations have been announced by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The ICAI CA December 2021 session exams for the Foundation, Intermediate (IPC) (Old Scheme), Intermediate (New Scheme), and Final (Old Scheme and New Scheme) are set to be held from December 6 to December 20, 2021, according to the timetable issued.
Candidates who are set to take the ICAI CA December 2021 exams should go to the institution's official website at www.icai.org, to check the complete set of guidelines that must be followed when taking the exams. Candidates can also check the ICAI CA December 2021 Exam Day Guidelines by clicking on the link provided below.
Exam Day Guidelines for the ICAI CA December 2021
- Candidates will be allowed to bring items such as Masks, Face Shields, Gloves, Personal Transparent Water Bottles, Hand Sanitizers (Small), Exam materials, - Calculators, Stationery, Admit Card, and Photo ID evidence, according to the instructions issued for the December session exams.
- During the exams, staff members will be required to wear gloves and masks. In the event of an emergency, masks and hand sanitizers will be available at the test centre.
- After the exams, sanitization of the exam centre, rolls, common spaces, and washrooms is required to ensure that the safety criteria for the next day of the exam are met.
- Exam centres will also have a sufficient number of thermo guns on hand to verify the temperature of applicants and exam staff. Candidates or staff members with a higher temperature will not be permitted entry, and the names of those who are denied entry will be recorded in the attendance register.
- A sufficient number of staff members will also be present at the entry point to prevent crowding and maintain social distance.