An autonomous body, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), has released the Common Recruitment Process (CRP) notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officers (SO) in participating banks. Candidates who are aiming for Scale I positions can register online for IBPS SO between November 6 and 26, 2019.
IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) 2019 recruitment notification was released for a total of 1163 vacancies. The selection of candidates will be based on the online Preliminary and Main examination followed by an interview. Aspirants should satisfy all the eligibility conditions set by IBPS to register online. Check IBPS SO 2019 recruitment details below.
IBPS SO 2019 Vacancy Details
- Agriculture Field Officer - 670
- Marketing Officer - 310
- IT Officer - 76
- Law Officer - 60
- HR/Personnel Officer - 20
- Rajbhasha Adhikari - 27
|Name Of The Posts||Agriculture Field Officer, Marketing Officer, IT Officer, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari|
|Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Educational Qualification||Varies from one post to another|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary Scale||Rs 23,700 to Rs 42,020 per month|
|Application Start Date||November 6, 2019|
|Application End Date||November 26, 2019|
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019: 5 Important Things
- Candidates should meet all the prerequisites such as educational qualification and age limit before registering online. Aspirants can access the detailed IBPS SO eligibility criteria here.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the online Preliminary and Main written examination. Refer out IBPS SO exam pattern page for more details.
- The admit card is a must document to appear for the online examination. IBPS SO admit card for Preliminary will be released at least three weeks before the exam date.
- Aspirants are advised to explore all the important dates before registering online for the exam. IBPS SO Preliminary exam date is December 28 and 29, 2019.
- One should also refer the IBPS SO syllabus before registering online. The syllabus will help candidates in exam preparation.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Registration Process
Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility conditions set by IBPS should register online for SO exam. They should visit the official site of IBPS - ibps.in. Aspirants can find the direct link and details about IBPS SO application process here.
Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS
Step 2: Go to the ''CRP Specialist Officers'' tab.
Step 3: Click on the "Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers IX"
Step 4: Find the online application link.
Step 5: Fill-up all the details in the IBPS application form.
Step 6: Pay the application fee amount.
Step 7: Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
Step 8: Submit the details.
Step 9: Save the application form and take a printout for reference.