The last date to register for the IBPS SO registrations is just 3 days away. The candidates are advised to go to official website and register for the post if they haven't already.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will be organizing the IBPS CRP SPL VII registrations until November 27, 2017. The candidates who are interested and are eligible to apply for the post can check the official website to apply for the Specialist Officer (SO) posts in various banks.
The candidate smuts make sure that they keep note of the following before the apply:
- The candidate shave to make sure that they have a scanned copy of a photograph (4.5 cm X 3.5 cm) and a copy of the signature
- The signatures provided in capital letter will not be accepted
- The candidates must keep the important documents ready to make the payment through online mode for the applications
- the candidates must make sure that they have a valid personal email ID which must be active until the round of the common recruitment process is concluded. The call letter for the exam might be sent to the email ID.
How to Apply for IBPS SO ?
- Candidates must visit the official website- www.ibps.in
- The candidates must click on the link that reads 'Click here to apply online for CWE-Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-VII);
- The online application form will be open
- The candidates will have to enter the important details
- Submit the form
- Download and take a print out for future use
Application Fees for IBPS SO Registrations
The applicants are reminded that the application fees for the IBPS SO registrations is Rs. 600 for candidates from general categories and Rs. 100 for candidates from SC/ST/PWD categories