The Institute Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit cards for Preliminary exam of various posts Probationary Officers (PO), Regional Rural Banks (RRB) and Specialist Officers (SO). Institute has released the IBPS admit card 2020 Prelims in online mode on the official website - ibps.in. Candidates who have registered for the written exam can download IBPS admit card 2020 with their login credentials such as registration number or roll number and password or date of birth. Check the complete details about IBPS admit card 2020.
IBPS Admit Card 2020
|Organiser||Institute Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Admit Card Date||December 10, 2020|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date||January 5 and 6, 2021|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Date|
Office Assistant - January 2 and 4, 2021
Officer Scale I - December 31, 2020
|IBPS SO Prelims Exam Date||December 26 and 27, 2020|
How To Download IBPS Admit Card 2020?
Step 1 - Visit the official website of IBPS - www.ibps.in
Step 2 - Find the IBPS 2020 admit card links on the homepage.
Step 3 - Click on the relevant link.
Step 4 - Go to the admit card of IBPS 2020 page.
Step 5: Enter roll number/registration number and date of birth/password along with captcha code.
Step 6 - IBPS admit card 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 7 - Download and take a print of IBPS Prelims admit card 2020.
IBPS Admit Card 2020 Online Links
- Download IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2020
- Download IBPS RRB (Office Assistant) Prelims Admit Card 2020
- Download IBPS RRB (Officer Scale I) Prelims Admit Card 2020
- Download IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2020
What After Downloading IBPS Admit Card 2020?
Candidates should check all the details on the admit card meticulously after downloading the online exam call letter. In case of any discrepancy, one should report the exam authority without any delay.
Aspirants should download the admit card and take a printout of the same. He/she should carry the admit card along with photo identity card for verification purpose to the exam centre.
IBPS Exam 2020: COVID-19 Guidelines
- Candidates should wear a mask and gloves at the examination centre.
- One must carry a personal hand sanitizer bottle (50 ml)
- A transparent water bottle is allowed.
- Aspirants will be allowed inside the exam centre after testing their status on the Aarogya Setu App.
- One should pass through the thermal guns testing at the centre.