The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) declared the result of Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) Result 2017.
When was the exam conducted?
- The GUJCET exam was conducted on May 12, 2017.
How many students appeared for the exam?
- The report said that around 2.67 lakh students appeared for the GUJCET exam.
Why is this exam conducted?
- The exam is conducted for the admission courses in engineering and degree and diploma pharmacy courses for both medical and non-medical streams. The degree courses offered through GUJCET are BTech, BE, MBBS, BDS, and BPharma. The eligibility criterion for the competitive exam is limited to students belonging to Gujarat state.
How to check GUJCET 2017 Result?
- Log on to Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board website.
- Click on 'Gujarat CET Result 2017'.
- Enter your registration details and click 'Submit'.
- Check your results.
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will declare the class 10 SSC results on May 29, 2017.