The Director General of Police, Government of Goa, Police Headquarter, Panaji has released an official notification for the recruitment to the posts of Police Constable, Police Sub Inspector, Constable, Searcher, Assistant Sub Inspector, Photographer, Laboratory Technician, Stenographer, and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). The willing and interested candidates can apply offline for the posts through the prescribed application format. The candidates can visit the official website citizen.goapolice.gov.in for more details on Goa Police Recruitment before 30 April 2021.
Goa Police Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
There are a total of 1097 vacancies available as part of Goa Police Recruitment 2021 drive.
|Designation of Post||Vacancies|
|Police Sub Inspector||145|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Wireless Operator)||06|
|Police Constable (Bandman)||11|
|Police Constable (Mast Luskar)||01|
|Police Constable (Wireless Messenger)||29|
|Lower Division Clerk||34|
Goa Police Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Police Sub Inspector- Graduation or Class 12th pass with Diploma in Security and Investigation Technology
- Police Constable- Class 10th pass
- Searcher- Degree in any field
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Wireless Operator)- SSC and Diploma in Electronics
- Photographer- SSC, and Diploma in Photography with at least 3 years of experience
- Police Constable Bandsman- Class 10th Pass and experience in reading and writing, and singing musical notes
- Laboratory Technician- Degree in Science
- Police Constable (Mast Luskar) and Police Constable (Wireless Messenger)- SSCE Degree or equivalent
- Stenographer- Class 12th pass or Diploma from AICTE with Computer Knowledge
- Lower Division Clerk- Class 12th pass or Diploma from AICTE with Computer Knowledge
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for candidates applying for the posts is 45 years of age. The candidates can check the official notification for details of post-wise age criteria.
|Name Of The Posts||Police Constable, Police Sub Inspector, Constable, Searcher, Assistant Sub Inspector, Photographer, Laboratory Technician, Stenographer, and Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Organisation||Department of Police Goa|
|Educational Qualification||10+2 pass, Graduation, Diploma, Other Qualifications|
|Experience||Refer to the official notification|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 1,12,400|
|Application Start Date||March 28, 2021|
|Application End Date||April 30, 2021|
Goa Police Recruitment 2021: Selection Criteria And Pay Scale
The candidates for Goa Police Recruitment 2021 will be selected on the basis of DV, PST PMT, and Practical Test followed by a Written Test. The final selection will be done on the basis of the Merit in Written Test.
The selected candidates for the various posts will be paid an emolument amount of Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 1,12,400 per month. The candidates can the official notification for details of the post-wise pay structure.
Goa Police Recruitment 2021: How To Apply
The candidates interested in Goa Police Recruitment 2021 can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The candidates need to fill in all the required details along with the relevant documents and submit the application forms personally at the Goa Police Headquarter before 30 April 2021.