Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH), Chandigarh, has invited online applications for filling up posts of Senior Resident, Resident Anaesthetist, Casualty Medical Officer (CMO) (General Surgery), Demonstrator, Medical Officer (MO) Emergency Medical Officer (EMO) and Lady Medical Officer (LMO). The posts are for various departments in GHCM on a tenure basis.
Interested candidates have to meet all the prerequisites set by GMCH. The tenure of the above-mentioned posts will be for the period of 3 years from the date of joining. Candidates will be selected based on a written test and an interview. The last date to apply online is June 29, 2018.
GMCH Chandigarh Vacancy Details
- Senior Resident - 51
- Casualty Medical Officer - 02
- Resident Anaesthetist - 02
- Demonstrator - 19
- Medical Officer/Lady Medical Officer - 04
- Emergency Medical Officer - 04
- Senior Residents, Resident Anaesthetists, Casualty Medical Officers: Postgraduate medical degree (MD/MS/MDS/DM/MCh/DNB) or equivalent is required.
- Demonstrators, Medical Officers/Lady Medical Officers (MO): MBBS (PG degree/diploma holders are preferred)/MSc (Medical) in concerned speciality for non-medical persons from Medical Institute/Faculty for Demonstrators.
- Demonstrator (Dept. of Forensic Medicine) and EMO: MBBS is required.
- 33 years for Senior Residents, Resident Anaesthetists and Casualty Medical Officers (General Surgery).
- 30 years for Demonstrators, Medical Officers (MO), Emergency Medical Officers (EMO) and Lady Medical Officers (LMO).
Application fee can be paid online only. Rs 250/- + bank charges for SC candidates and Rs 500/- + bank charges for all other categories. However, physically handicapped candidates are exempted from fee payment.
How To Apply Online
Candidates should apply only online for the above vacancies on or before June 29, 2018. Prior to online application, candidates must have their photograph scanned in the JPG format, which should not exceed 15 KB in size. On successful completion of the application, candidates should retain one copy of the printout for further reference.