GLA University, is all set to conduct a conference on 'New Horizons in Pharmacy and Pharmacology'. This conference will bring renowned scientists, researchers, scholars and practitioners on the same platform so that they can enrich the students and other people with their deep knowledge and research work on the subject.
These experts will present their recent momentous scientific advances & findings and exchange their experiences and research results about all aspects of Pharmacy and Pharmacology for the improvement of human health. The organising committee feels honored to invite you to disseminate knowledge and facilitate the exchange of new ideas among the members of our Profession. At the end of the conference the Young Scientist Award and Poster Presentation Award will be presented to the aspiring student.
Call for the Paper:
Call for the papers for Young Scientist Award & Poster
The submissions are invited under the following Research Areas:
- Molecular Pharmacology
- Preclinical & Clinical Research
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- DRA & IPR
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Quality Assurance
Criteria for submission of entries for Young Scientist Award:
- Only eight best original research oriented papers will be consider for oral presentation out of which one will be selected as Young Scientist Award.
- Age limit for this award is below 35 years.
- Abstract of paper along with Summary to be presented should be sent in MS Word, Font-Times New Roman, Font size-12 in soft copy (not exceeding 250 words) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The abstract should include (a) Title (with authors' names and affiliations), presenting author should be underlined and Abstract must be in a structured form (Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusion) with Keywords, not exceeding 250 words.
- Contestant should be the first author of the paper and consent of co-author to present the paper in a Young Scientist Award Prize session should be submitted.
- Contestant is required to submit an undertaking that paper submitted for this session has not been presented elsewhere and is not under consideration for publication.
- Contestants if selected are required to prepare good quality Microsoft Power Point slides. The presenting author must get his / her presentation previewed and ready well in time and will be given 8 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for discussion.
- Method of conduct and judgment: Preliminary scrutiny and assessment of the entries for Young Scientist Award will be done by the Scientific Committee. The paper will be adjudged objectively at the conference by the panel of judges on the basis of originality, quality of work, interpretation of data and presentation.
- Acceptance of an abstract is solely at the discretion of the Scientific Committee.
For more details click here.