University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram, invites applications in the prescribed format from the prospective candidates for the Kerala University Management Aptitude Test (KU-MAT 2014).
KU-CAT 2014 entrance exam is conducted for admission to the two years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme offered at seven centres of University Institute of Management, commencing in 2014-16.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from any of the recognised universities.
Rank list for admission to the MBA programme will be finalised on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test (70% weightage), group discussion (15% weightage) and interview (15 % weightage).
Entrance Exam Centres:
Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Alappuzha, Thrissur, Adoor, Varkala and Punalur.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Kerala University.
- The application forms shall also be available from all UIM centres.
- The filled application form, along with DD of Rs 510/- drawn in favor of "The Finance Officer, University of Kerala:, should be payable at KUOC Campus ot from cooperative banks payable at Trivandrum.
- Duly filled application form should reach the below address.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 30th April 2014.
- KU-MAT 2014 entrance exam would be held on 10th May 2014.
Deputy Registrar (Admn),
University of Kerala,
Senate House Campus,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695034.