Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore has announced the final merit list of the students of Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) for M.E, M.Tech and M.Arch courses.
Candidates are advised to visit the official website of KEA to check the merit list.
Document verification process for eligible PGCET 2014 candidates will be held from August 8 to 22, 2014.
Display of seat matrix and fee structure would be on August 20. Online option entry process will commence from August 23.
Candidates must bring all the original documents, when they come for the document verification process.
Documents need to bring for verification process:
- Copy of the downloaded application form
- Original Bank challan, having paid for the application fees
- PGCET 2014 admission ticket
- SSLC / class 12th marks card
- Class 12th / 2nd PUC / II PUC marks card
- Bachelor's degree marks card
- Provisional degree certificate
- Study certificate (only for Karnataka students)
- 2 recent, passport size photographs